| AVAILABLE IN 42" & 48" CUTTER DECKS |
• PATENTED FILL-REDUCTION - The Navigator's fill-reduction system allows you to quickly switch from dedicated bagging mode, collecting 100 percent of the clippings, to a fill-reduction mode, where you are collecting half the clippings while mulching the other half of the clippings.
• OPERATOR COMFORT - Exmark's seat system provides a smooth, comfortable ride - even over rugged terrain - thanks to the bolstered high back seat with a foam padded cushion and rubber seat isolators for less bounce & vibration.
• MAINTENANCE MADE EASY - The 7.5 gallon gas tank swings out for easy accessibility to the engine components. The Navigator overall maintenance is less, as it only has half the lubrication points than similar machines. Drive belts can also easily be removed and replaced without tools.
• MORE CAPACITY = MORE PRODUCTIVITY - Exmark engineers tapered the hopper from the front to the rear, making it easier to release debris when you're emptying it. The large capacity, 9.5 bushel hopper features a fill sensor with an audible alarm that's triggered once the hopper is full. There is an optional powered dump attachment system for even more productivity.
• AIRFLOW FLEXIBILITY - The deck collection chute is full 6 inches in diameter that, combined with a large diameter blower, generates more airflow for better vacuuming and debris collection. The two-piece hopper screen allows for adjustment in season cutting conditions.
• Feather touch steering controls make maneuvering in tight spaces virtually effortless. These controls combined with the low-force constant speed lever, reduce operator fatigue - and that means you stay comfortable, all day long.
• Deck style - Full floating fabricated deck.